Like Pearls Sliding Down My Neck....




I turn my head as you run your lips down my neck. The pores of my skin stand up at attention to your touch. Mornings like this create a day that I want to end just so I can get to the next morning. Nothing exists outside of my bed, it's our own private world. I moan softly to let you know this is exactly what I want. You like it when I give you verbal and nonverbal feedback. I stretch to get longer and press myself against you and your kisses become gentle bites on my nape.

The cool breeze from the window is a sharp contrast to the heat our bodies are creating. The sheer white curtains dance to the silent rhythm that our hearts are beating out. I notice these things. It is all part of the choreography of our passion. You pull back and look at me. Eye to eye. Soul to soul. Another favorite part of our love making ritual.

You slide over onto your side and prop yourself up on your elbow and take your fingertips for a trip down the lines of my body. I love when you do this. I feel like the sexiest goddess that exists. I close my eyes to get the most of that sensation. My heart quickens. Oh, I want you so badly. My ladybits twinge and you cross over my hip bone and down the outside of my thigh where you change direction and follow the inside. Mmmmmmm.

I pull you in for a kiss. Deep. Slow. Passionate. I never tire of kissing you. I get lost in the dimensions of our passion. I roll you over and and press myself to you. Two beings becoming one. I start behind your ear and lick and nibble my way down. Shoulder. Bicep. Collarbone. Chest. Abs (oh those ripped abs).  Hipbone.  I linger there to feel you squeam under my soft kisses. I reach around and cup my hand around your balls so gently. I play and kiss around your hardness while I gently fondle you. I love to give you pleasure. I love how we have days like this where you will not penetrate me but we just honor each other's bodies and make love without the act of actually having sex. These are actually the ones I rever.

I take you into my mouth. The softness of your flesh is in striking contrast to your firmness. The softness is pulled tight to feel every sensation that I give you even more intensely. I cover my teeth with my lips and follow the rhythm of the flowing curtains up and down running my hand hard against your chiseled chest. I come up and tongue play your tip the way you tell me you like it. I open my eyes and take a peak at your pleasure ridden face. I love you.

I close my eyes again and take you fully into my mouth. I feel all of you press back behind my palate and hard against my throat. My hot soft salivating tissues melting your desires in a physical way. I pull off of you. You flip me over aggressively making me feel you need me now. You straddle me and I pant knowing that I will feel your hotness in just a moment. You look longingly into my eyes and I am begging you with mine. I know something I crave is coming. Not everyone wants this but I live for this moment. You take a moment to caress my hair around my face and then you hold yourself and run your tip down from behind my ear and just then you let loose and allow yourself to come down my neck and chest. The warmth and knowing that I pleased you makes me smile. And I feel the hot droplets like pearls sliding down my neck....

#pearlsslidingdownmyneck

Comments